MSC Trustees (Melbourne Securities Corporation) is a professional trustee firm with extensive experience across a diverse range of Australian retail and wholesale investment funds and other capital structures.
We offer trusteeship, custody and capital management operation under our Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) and/or Australian Credit Licence (ACL). Our trusteeship covers all types of asset requirements, including equities, property, derivatives, debt securities & debentures, marketplace and peer to peer lending.
MSC Trustee Services include:
- Corporate and professional trustee services
- Retail fund managed investment scheme (MIS) responsible entity services
- Wholesale fund MIS trustee services
- Retail & wholesale debenture trustee services
- Significant Investor Visa (SIV), Premium Investor Visa (PIV) & other Australian visa compliant fund licensing
- Fintech, crowdfunding, marketplace lending (MPL) & peer to peer (P2P) platform licensing
- Venture capital fund licensing (VCLP & ESVCLP)
- Corporate Director service for Collective Investment Vehicles (CIV) & Common Contractual Funds (CCF)
- Escrow services
- Security trustee services
- ASIC registered local agent services for foreign companies