Corporate Trustee Services
MSC Trustees is a professional trustee firm with extensive experience across a diverse range of Australian retail and wholesale investment funds and other capital structures.
We offer trusteeship, custody and capital management operation under our Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) and/or Australian Credit Licence (ACL).
Our trusteeship covers all types of asset requirements, including equities, property, derivatives, debt securities & debentures, marketplace and peer to peer lending.
MSC Trustee Services include:
- Corporate and professional trustee services
- Retail fund managed investment scheme (MIS) responsible entity services
- Wholesale fund MIS trustee services
- Retail & wholesale note trustee services
- Significant Investor Visa (SIV), Premium Investor Visa (PIV) & other Australian visa compliant fund licensing
- Fintech, crowdfunding, marketplace lending (MPL) & peer to peer (P2P) platform licensing
- Venture capital fund licensing (VCLP & ESVCLP)
- Corporate Director service for Collective Investment Vehicles (CIV) & Common Contractual Funds (CCF)
- Escrow services
- Security trustee services
- ASIC registered local agent services for foreign companies
Fund Administration Services
MSC Abacus is a dedicated provider of end-to-end fund registry and fund accounting services.
We pride ourselves on our ability to work on suitable and be-spoke fund administration services for our clients that can be white-labelled and co-branded according to our client’s requirements.
MSC Abacus services include:
- Management and maintenance of unitholder register
- Subscription and redemption processing
- Complying with AML and CTF Act 2006
- FATCA/CRS/ATO Reporting
- Ongoing customer due diligence monitoring and reporting
- Distribution preparation, payments, and dispatch of statements
- Application for ABN, TFN, GST registrations, preparing & lodging of BAS returns
- Setup and maintenance of financial and accounting books and records of funds including:
- Calculation of NAV and unit prices
- Management fee and incentive fee calculations
- Series accounting and equalization calculations
- Monthly management accounting packs
- Assistance with year-end statements and full audit support
- Three-way trade and position reconciliation
We offer a tailored approach to cater for individual business needs. Investor access can also be provided at your option.
Debt Market Services
MSC Capital is an experienced provider of corporate trustee services to the debt capital markets and securitisation.
- Security trustee
- Issuing and paying agent
- Document custody
- Wholesale custody
We bring a collaborative approach to working with clients and their advisers and provide proactive and timely support. Our extensive experience across debt and securitisation structures and the regulatory tax environment allows us to partner with clients in navigating transactional complexity. This includes maintaining regulatory capital requirements, licenses and insurances, and providing a strong culture of risk and compliance.
Process Agent Services
MSC Agency is an established premium agency fiduciary for debt, securitisation and equity transactions across all asset classes.
- Escrow agent
- Facility agent
- Trust management
- Facility processing for offshore issuers
- Australian ASIC registered local agent services for foreign companies
The experience and expertise of our agency team provides security and certainty to our clients when we are appointed for their corporate transactions involving third parties.
We provide trustee, intermediary and administration services to simple, complex and innovative capital structures and financial services.
Our approach is designed to balance a thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements with a sharp focus on commerciality.